To begin




   HI! First off I would like to thank you for reading my first post ever! To start I am going to tell you a bit about myself. My name is Saralyn and I enjoy many things including sports, chocolate, and anything sugary and sweet! I have seven unique sisters and one entertaining brother, with ages ranging from 18 years to 6 weeks.
         
     I love baking, doing crafts, reading, and much more! In my house there is never a dull moment. There is always something to clean, something to fix, or someone to watch. Being outside is another one of my likes. We have an enormous back yard with woods behind it. It is great for playing all kinds of sports, including soccer, which I played in the 6th grade. 

    I along with my siblings are home schooled and enjoy it immensely. My favorite school subjects are Critical Thinking and American History. I am in the 8th grade and preparing for high school. 

    Thank you so much for reading my first post! Please, please, please come back again and comment! I would love to hear what you have to say about my posts! 
                                                                   - From Your Chum!

I am the one in the red plaid shirt and blond hair.

Comments

  1. Nice job Chummy! You forgot to mention what a beautiful young lady you're growing into. I look forward to reading more from my little Chummy, perhaps a brief explanation about the nickname "Chummy". Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I would love to explain the story behind my nickname in my next post!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Explanation Behind the Name